Saturday, November 20, 2010

Blog Award

Elsa from Cricut Lvr!! passed on an award to me today. We are on the FCCB DT together and she does wonderful work. Make sure to check out her blog some time. Thank you, Elsa, for this award. I am so honored that you chose my blog.
Now, this award does come with some rules and I have to pay it forward:
  • 1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
  • 2. Share 8 things about yourself
  • 3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
  • 4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards

 Here are 8 things about myself:
1. I have been happily married to my high school sweetheart for the last 23 years.
2. I got married 2 months after my high school graduation.
3. I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Savior when I was 22 years old and am so happy I did!
4. I had an aunt that is only 2 years older than I. When we were teenages we would buy a box of Suzy Q's and a bag of Cheetos and eat all of it in one sitting. Now, I think that is so gross!
5. I never moved around as a child but when I got married I have moved around the world. (My DH was in the Air Force but is now retired)
6. I am only 4 foot 11 inches tall.
7. I have been so inspired by all you bloggers and am glad to be part of the crafty, blogging world.
8. I LOVE chocolate!
I would like to pass this award to the following:
This was very difficult for there are so many wonderful blogs out there. Thank you again Elsa!

5 comments:

jen said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me...I'm so honored!!! This made my day!!! I promise I will do this tomorrow. Thank you so much and thanks for stopping by.
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com

Raven B said...

How WONDERFUL! Your blog is Amazing I'm so glad I stopped by. Thank you so much for sharing this awesome award with me.
Hugs,
Raven

Joanna said...

Thank you soo soo much Saundra! I'm so happy that you would consider me! I really appreciate it! I love everything you make! :)

Glora said...

Thanks so much! This is a very nice award. I love it and I LOVE all of your creations. Thanks again.

.adri. said...

Hi! :o) I'm a new follower! I found you through Jen's blog! I look forward to reading your posts!

-Adri
www.macheriecreations.com