Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Grateful ~ SMS Terrific Tuesday Challenge

Hello Crafty Friends! Wecome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Today's Terrific Tuesday Challenge at Scrappy Moms Stamps is a little different than what has been done in the past. For this challenge we were asked to make a fall card using the colors Teal and Brown.

Here is what I came up with:


I used the new Scrappy Moms Stamps "A Holiday to Remember" for my sentiment.


Here are a few details:

Cricut Cartridge ~ Create A Critter ( leaf )
Gypsy Wanderings ( tag )
Patterned Paper ~ DCWV Indian Summer fall stack (I've had this stack forever and I don't think I've ever used it until now. It has a lot of glitter and lots of jewel toned colors. )
Scrappy Moms Stamps ~ "A Holiday to Remember!"
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder ~ Houndstooth
Ranger Distress Ink ~ Tea Dye
Ribbon, Button, atg, glue gun.

Just a reminder...

Scrappy Moms Stamps is offering FREE Shipping on all stamp orders from now through October 16th! They have the best sentiments. Go grab some!

I hope you will join us in the challenge. Head over to Scrappy Moms Stamps and see what my fellow designers have put together.

Happy Crafting!

8 comments:

Amy said...

Really pretty card- I love the sparkle! :)Amy

Sherrie K. said...

Pretty card! The pattern paper is awesome and I like the inking, cute little button and sentiment is perfect! Great card as always!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jovan said...

Beautiful card!

Lezlye said...

Love this Saundra. Seems like I am the only one that had difficulties with this color challenge!

bonnie said...

So beautiful sweetie...love the background and glitter! ;) Hugs x

Paula Bee said...

So pretty! I just love the sparkle!!

Live Love and Scrap said...

Beautiful!!! LOVE the colors!

hugs,
Sarah

Sabrina said...

This is so pretty Saundra! I love all the fall colors and the embossing.