Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mani - Pedi? ~ Scrappy Moms Stamps TTC

Hi Crafty Friends! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

It's challenge time at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

For this Terrific Tuesday Challenge we are to use a cut from the Forever Young Cricut Cartridge. Don't have this cartridge? No worries! Just use a similar cut. We want everyone to play along!

I created a small card/tag.



This would be so cute to attach to a gift bag filled with all the things needed for a manicure/pedicure.

I created this card in my Gypsy by welding the shadows of the nail polish cut. I cut it and all the layers at 5 inches.

I embellished it with some Pink Sorbet Baker's Twine ( available at Scrappy Moms Stamps ), a button, and a flat pearl from my stash.

The sentiment is from the newly released "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" stamp set.

I hope you will join us in the challenge. We would love to see what you can create and, who knows? You may win a set of stamps!

Head over to Scrappy Moms Stamps to see what my fellow design team members have created.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just want you all to know that there is a lot to look forward to this week.

Starting today Peachy Keen Stamps is beginning the sneak peeks for the May Stamp of the Month. I'll have a sneak for you tomorrow.

Friday is a new challenge on the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog and there is also a Release Party is scheduled for Friday evening on the Peachy Keen Connection site.

Lastly,  Saturday is National Scrapbooking Day and all the Shop Pumpkin Spice designers will be sharing several projects along with our monthly blog hop.

Like I said, there is a lot of crafty fun this week!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!!


9 comments:

kim.scrapper said...

What an adorable idea! Would also be great for a teenager too, tfs

scrappy critters said...

So absolutely ADORABLE.. I just love it!
♥Tammy

Sharla said...

So cute and so perfect for anything girlie!!!

Glora said...

ADORABLE! I love this nail polish. So perfect for the sentiment too! Hugs- Glora

Migdalia said...

OMg!Perfect!Darling!TFS

Sheila said...

this is really nice! love the colours, layout, doodling!! GREAT!

Sherrie K. said...

How super cute is this....:) I love the cut and how you dressed it up!
Sherrie K
http//sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Marlene said...

Hi Saundra!

Just LOVE this card/tag. Its soo cute and perfect for the sentiment!!!

Marlene

Live Love and Scrap said...

SOOOO stinkin cute I cant get over it!!! I LOVE your idea of filling a gift bag with mani-pedi supplies and using this as a tag!!!

you are a crafty genius =)

hugs,
Sarah