Friday, November 30, 2012

Grace

Hi There! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!
 
It's been a bit quiet on my blog this week but that is only because I have been busy creating for some upcoming design team projects.
 
Today's project was created as a gift for a special lady. I was asked to create a layout with a note and picture for a scrapbook that is being created as a birthday gift for her.
 
Now, I don't do a lot of scrapbooking because it takes me so long to feel like I am happy with the layout. I kept this one simple and tried to go with a quiet beauty.
 
 
I used the following items to create this layout:
 
Cricut Expression and Gyspy
Baby Steps Cricut Cartridge ~ "grace" welded with my Gyspy
Stretch You Imaginations Cricut Cartridge ~ tag at the bottom
Market Street Stamps ~ MSS-BK-10 Vintage Notepad
Martha Stewart Punch
DCWV Rustic Stack
Flat Backed Pearls
Vintage Photo Distress Ink
 
My flowers were just cut from the designer paper. I didn't want the layout to be too bulky and these flowers are very pretty with a glossy overlay.
 
A few things coming up on blog:
 
Tomorrow, we will be hopping with ShopPumpkin Spice!
 
 
I have a cute, cute card that I cannot wait to share with you and since it's the season of giving, I may have a little somethin', somethin' for one lucky follower!
 
Also, tomorrow marks the beginning of the December sneak Peeks for Peachy Keen Stamps! The new stamps are fabulous as always! I've been working on several projects that I will be sharing over the next few days.
 
Well, that's it for me today. Thanks you so much for all your sweet, sweet comments. I read every one and it means a lot to me that you take the time to comment.
 
Until next time...
Happy crafting!
 
 

5 comments:

Caroline said...

A gorgeous page layout. Caroline xxx

teachdanz said...

I love your layout!! It is perfect the way it is and I am sure it will be well received :-)

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a pretty layout!

Stacey
http://staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Live Love and Scrap said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love the soft colors!!! I havent scrapped in SOOOOO long =(

hugs,
Sarah

Denine said...

Gorgeous Layout Saundra. I definitely says 'graceful'. I really love it!
Hugs,