Sunday, December 16, 2012

Yay! For another year!

Hi There! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!
 
I just wanted to share my excitement that I will continue to be a designer for Shop Pumpkin Spice in 2013!
 
I have loved designing with all the wonderful products that can be purchased at Shop Pumpkin Spice and am thrilled to continue! Denine has the best Scrapbook supplies on the web and they are always priced at least 30% off.
 
There are many exciting things that will be happening in 2013 beginning with a Blog Hop on January 5th.
 
Head on over to the Pumpkin Spice Blog to see who else has made the team!
 
Until next time...
Happy Crafting!

P.S. Check out my giveaway HERE

1 comment:

DIANA L. said...

Congratulations on another year of SPS. I am looking forward to seeing what you will create.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com