Monday, September 23, 2013

Sparkle & Shine ~ Neat and Tangled Challenge

Hi There! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

This week is a light design team week so I found I have a bit of time to play so, I thought I would try a few challenges.


The card I have for you today is for Little Tangles "Case the Birthday Bash Designer" challenge.


For my card, I decided to case Amy T's card. You can see her card HERE.

I used one of the newest released stamp sets from Neat and Tangled called "Merry and Bright." I stamped and paper-pieced the ornament. I added a few sparkles by embossing in Recollections Clear Gold Sparkle Embossing Powder and added a few gems for even more sparkle. The sentiment is from this same set. I just stamped it on a die cut that has been sitting on my desk for some time waiting to be used.


It's hard to see but I spritzed the ornament with some Sheer Shimmer Spritz. I was trying to get as my sparkle and shine as I could get!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

Ren-Yi said...

What a fabulous case. I love the lil offset sentiment and how the ornament is strung across. Thanks for playing along with us at Little Tangles's Birthday Bash CASE.

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card Saundra! Love the chevron paper and cute sentiment!
Sherrie K

Kim H said...

Saundra ~ Beautiful card! The colors are so subtle and love the shine! Perfectly executed!

~amy~ said...

Hello pretty card!
How fun that you cased my card! I love your take on it and great use of the new sets! the added bling makes the card! Thanks so much for making my day!

Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles!