Monday, January 26, 2015

I Love You ~ CDD Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party

Happy Monday!


Today is the Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!! Welcome to our mid post for this weeks "3D" challenge.


I created a quick and simple lollipop holder for my 3D project.


I used a cut file from My Scrap Chick called Sweet Lollipop Holder. It was very quick and easy to put together which makes it perfect for making multiples for a classroom of children.


My sentiment is from Craftin Desert Divas Simply Said set. This is a great sentiment set that I know I will use over and over. Love it!


 Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along. 
This week we have some fabulous sponsors.


One Free Stamp

$25 gift Card

To link up your 3D project go on over to Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party page to get all the details!

For more inspiration and to share your Craftin Desert Divas projects join the Craftin Desert Divas Gallery on Facebook.

Lastly, don't forget to look for some sneak peeks this week!




4 comments:

jessica said...

Such a sweet treat Saundra!!!
Love it!

Rania K. said...

Adorable!!

Mayras Designs said...

This is so sweet and super cute !!! Great project !!! Hope you have a wonderful and blessed day !!
Hugs,
Mayra
http://www.mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Simple, but super cute :-)