Saturday, February 5, 2011

Always & Forever

Happy Saturday, my Crafty Friends!

I feel like I have been away forever. It's been a busy week. I have been crafting but it has been design team stuff so you will have to wait to see that. :)

This morning I finally got around to doing the Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge #44 with a Twist! The twist is that the project needs to be monochromatic. Here is what I designed.
This card is 5 x 5 inches.
Here is what I used:
Cardstock ~ Recollections and DCWV
Cricut Cartridge ~ Sweethearts, cupid and all his layers and I designed a heart border on my Gypsyusing hearts found on this cartridge.
40:31 Creations ~ Love stamps
Ranger Distress Ink ~ Aged Mahogany
Cuttlebug ~ Heart Blocks embossing folder
White Gelly Roll Pen
Foam Tape, Zig, and ATG

It's been raining like crazy here so lighting is not that great for taking pictures. Hope you all are enjoying your weekend.

Happy Crafting!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Katya said...

Love your card. So cute! thanks for sharing.

-Katya

.adri. said...

what a nice card! <3

thanks for sharing!

-adri
www.macheriecreations.com

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

Love this card. Looks great.

Janice W. said...

I love your card! I especially like the strip of hearts! Thanks for joining the PK challenge! Good luck!

Cathryn said...

Very nice, everything stands out nicely even with the same colors! TFS Cathryn67 <3

liz at liz's paper loft said...

very cute!
liz :o)

Jean said...

This is so pretty!

Sharon said...

This is just soooo pretty! Love the
bg paper! Awesome card!! :)

Rhonda Emery said...

so very cute and pretty.