Friday, February 18, 2011

Forever Young Tag

Yay! It's Friday, Everyone. That means it's time for another challenge over at Flaunt It Fridays. This week's challenge is to flaunt the silhouette on p. 24 of the Forever Young Cartridge. I decided to use this particular cut for a tag.
I am just thrilled with the way this turned out. I was going for a vintage look and this is the first time that I had created this type of flower. Angelica from Handmade By Angelica had recently made a video in which she explains how to create this flower. You can visit her HERE. Thanks Angelica, for the great tutorial. :)

Here is what I used to create this tag:
Cricut Cartridges ~ Forever Young, Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More ~ Tag, Birthday Bash ~ scalloped circles (for the flower)
Whimsy Stamps ~ Sentiment
Ranger Distress Ink ~ Tea Dye and Wild Honey
Fiscars ~ Flouris stamp
Clear embossing powder
Cardstock ~ Recollections and K&Company
Ribbon ~ Hobby Lobby
Gems ~ Recollections
Pop dots, Scotch Quick Dry, ATG

Now head on over to Flaunt It Fridays to see how the other designers have flaunted this cut. Then join us in flaunting your stuff. There is a great prize up for grabs and you don't want to miss it.

Happy Crafting!


6 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

ooooohhhh...Saundra...how very pretty! Love that flower and the vintage look you've put together. It's just lovely!
Tanya

Summer said...

So cute, love how you made this vintage tag! TFS

Rhonda Emery said...

beautiful tag

Jae said...

Very pretty card, love the vintage look! That flower is beautiful and I like what you did with the ribbon! TFS :)
Jenn
craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com

Georgiana said...

The vintage look is perfect. I need to try exploring other ways of crafting now. You always have such great variety!

Georgiana

jen said...

I love this card!! I love the vintage look. You did a great job and I can't wait to try and make a flower like this. TFS
hugs,jen