Sunday, July 17, 2011

One of a Kind ~ FCCB and Scrappy Moms Stamps

Happy Sunday Morning!

Today I wanted to share a card and the happenings on the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog. As many of you know I write the Spotlight Sunday posts on FCCB. Today we are spotlighting Scrappy Moms Stamps!

When I found out that we were going to spotlight Scrappy Moms Stamps I was very excited. I LOVE their stamps and have many of their sets. I would love to have them all but that will have to come a little at a time. LOL! If you scroll down on my sidebar and look for the label entitiled Scrappy Moms Stamps you will see that I have over 30 projects made with various sets.

Because Scrappy Moms Stamps will be sponsoring FCCB's Challenge Me Monday a few of the design team was given one of their new releases. The set we were given to play with was "Quirky Quotes."


Here is the card to that I created with these wonderful stamps:


I just love this little bird!

Here is what was used to create this A2 sized card:

The little bird is an SVG file from Precious Piecings. The file is found HERE. (scroll all the way to the bottom of the page )
Scrappy Moms Stamps ~ Quirky Quotes
Peachy Keen Stamps ~ PK-493 Everyday Character Face Parts and More
Patterned Paper ~ DCWV Safari Kids Mat Stack
Ranger Glossy Accents for my birds eyes
Ranger Distress Ink ~ Wild Honey
Color Box Ink ~ Pink
Misc. ~ Baker's Twine, Button, foam tape, ATG

Head over to Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog to see the Spotlight Sunday Post. You will get to know Mel and Tammy a little better and see what a wonderful little special that they will be extending this week only.

If you would like to see all 22 sets of Scrappy Moms Stamps just click -- HERE

Thank you, Mel and Tammy. I really enjoyed getting to know you. 

Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for more projects made with Scrappy Moms Stamps!

Happt Crafting! 

10 comments:

Georgiana said...

Super cute card and you are lucky to get to try out those new stamps. I do not have any in my collection, so it may be time to look into a few. What are your favorites and which set would you recommend first?

Georgiana
Carson's Creations
coachfans at cox dot net

Marlene said...

Saundra, LOVE your card! The little duckies are just soo cute! Thanks for all the hard work you put into this and every Spotlight Sunday! Thanks for being part of the Scrappy Moms Spotlight Sunday!

Sarah said...

Saundra--love it! I am sure I will be lifting this idea :) Great card :)

HappyPlaceJen said...

Love your card, Saundra! What a great take on this sentiment. I love SM stamps, too, so I'm heading over to see your other SM projects next! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

bonnie said...

Oh sweet...this is too cute! I used that sweet sentiment too on my blog! :) Hugs x

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Saundra your card is just adorable! I love that cute little pink zebra-striped chick! A chick with a fashion sense...love it!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

great job working with the stamps! too funny though, wait til you see my Wednesday card, you'll think I lifted! lol!

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

Oh my goodness this birdie card is sooooo cute!!!! I need to get more of those scrappy moms stamps too! :)

Doris P. said...

awww. love the faces - way to cute! I love her stamp sets.
parkernana5@cox.net

365 Days of Cricut said...

That's cute and funny!