Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I love you Dairy much! ~ Scrappy Moms Stamps TTC!

Hi Everyone! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

It is tiime for another Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge.  Our challenge is "Anything on a Stick!"

I created a shped card for your inspiration today.


I used the milk bottle from Create A Critter Cricut Cartridge to create this shaped card. All I did was weld 2 of the shadows together at the top. I had to trim off the straw. I then cut the layers for on top. I wanted it to look like glass so I cut the top layer out of vellum. I really like the way it looks.


My sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps "Spring Fair" set. Did you see that cute paper straw? Yep! Scrappy Moms Stamps is now carrying these colorful straws in the Scrappy Moms Store along with The Twinery Baker's Twine that I have tied around the top of my milk bottle.

The cute little face is from the brand new PK-112 Cherub Face Assortment from Peachy Keen Stamps.

You do not have to have these paper straws to participate in the challenge any stick will do. I hope you will join us in the challenge.

Just a heads up! Scrappy Moms Stamps will be releasing 2 brand new sets of stamps at the end of the week. Let me tell you now. They are FABULOUS!!

Head on over to Scrappy Moms Stamps for more imspiration from my fellow designers.

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!!



12 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Love your card...It is very cute...

Dana said...

Cute card!
http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

Judy said...

This is so cute, I love how a PK stamp just makes everything come to life and look so cute.
JUdy

Anonymous said...

Super super cute! That PKS face paired with the milk bottle. TFS! {hugs!} Lauren

Glora said...

He he too cute. This turned out SO darling. I love the real straw on there! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

buglvr2010 said...

This is so super cute! I love the vellum!

Sherrie K. said...

Soooo cute ! I love the cute face too:) Awesome card!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

bonnie said...

Oh wow this is the cutest and sweetest Milk bottle ever!!!!;) Hugs x

Laura L. Cline said...

This is sooo cute and that little face just makes it!

scrappy critters said...

So absolutely adorable Saundra!! ♥Tammy

Cindy :) said...

adorable, great idea Saundra, love it

SugarGem said...

This is totally darling!