Friday, November 15, 2013

Nature's Beauty ~ Peachy Keen Stamps Inspiration

Hi there! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

To see the new releases from Scrappy Moms Stamps click HERE

Today I am the featured designer over on the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog and here is what I am sharing.


I thought I would get in one last autumn card before the Christmas frenzy begins. We have snow on the ground right now so I know that this is it!

I was a little stumped so I got out my Distress inks and starting blending several colors together. The background I created was perfect for stamping the leaf from PK-1340 Clearly Autumn Quart Jar Contents. The colors I used are: Brushed Corduroy, Aged Mahogany, Wild Honey, Crushed Olive, and Squeezed Lemonade. After blending I sprayed it with water from my mini mister and hit with my heat gun. I wanted to keep it simple so I cut a scallop shape and square with my Cameo Silhouette and stamped my sentiment which is included in the Clearly Autumn set.


Some twine and an inked button and the card was complete!

Try playing with some ink and see what you can create!

Here is the Peachy Keen Stamp set I used:



You can find plenty of inspiration on the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog

Thank you for joining me today!

Until next time... 
Happy Crafting!