Friday, April 11, 2014

You're My Favorite... ~ Scrappy Moms Stamps April Release!

Hi there! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Are you ready to see what Scrappy Moms Stamps is release today?

Scrappy Moms Stamps has 2 new sets of stamps that you are sure to LOVE!

Before I show you the stamps, let me show you the card I made.


I love this cute little superhero from SVG Cutting Files. He goes perfectly with this Scrappy Moms Stamps "Fan-tastic" sentiment, don't you think?

He was really easy to put together. I added a Peachy Keen Stamps face from PK-642 Boy Mates assortment. The background panel is embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder called "Stars and Swirls."

Here's a look at Scrappy Moms Stamps latest release:



Both of these set are available for purchase today!

The Scrappy Moms Stamps designers will be creating project with these sets over the next week so make sure to visit each blog to see how they use these stamps. We also want to welcome our guest designer for the month, Nicole. Be sure to give her some love by visiting her blog: Teachdanz

So, tell me, which of the stamp sets are your favorite? I'd love to hear what you think!

Thank you for joining me today!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is card is so super cute!! I will now be on the hunt for that embossing folder ;-).

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So stinkin' cute - I love the layout and his sweet little face! :D

- Mel

readysetstamp said...

How darling! I love his little face and that he looks like a baby Clark Kent!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

Trisha said...

Love your super hero....how stinkin cute is he!! And your pattern paper goes so well with the overall card design! Loving it Saundra!

Cindy Beland said...

ADORABLE Saundra!!! :)