Thursday, July 31, 2014

Friends ~ My Craft Spot Mini Release

Hi there! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Welcome to the My Craft Spot Mini Release!


The My Craft Spot design team will be featuring projects today and tomorrow using the 2 brand new dies that are being released today. Yes! You heard me right! These are being release today and are ready for purchase. You don't have to wait!

For my project today, I created an easel card featuring the Daisy die from My Craft Spot.




Details:

My Craft Spot ~ Dies: Flowers - Daisy, Fancy Edges 2
Echo Park ~ For the Record 2
Pearls
Vintage Photo Distress Ink

Here is what is being release today at My Craft Spot:

Flowers - Daisy Dies


Speech Bubbles Dies


*The speech bubble die set is just the right size for all of the banner sentiments plus sentiments from a lot of the other stamp sets.

Kimberly is having a giveaway for one lucky person that comments on today's post at My Craft Spot and comments on the design team blogs. The more the comment that better your chances.

Here is what she is giving away:

Today's Prize:


Tomorrow's prize:


And if you make a purchase from My Craft Spot you could win this:


Now head on over to My Craft Spot to see what all the designers have put together, leave a comment on all the blogs, and purchase you dies!

I'll be back tomorrow with another project using the new Speech Bubble Dies.

Thank you for joining me today!




14 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely easelcard,beautiful flowers.
Gr Elly

Sherrie K. said...

Gorgeous card design and shape!!! I love the pretty papers and great arrangement! The flowers are beautiful and the sentiments are perfect!!!
So happy to see you on the MCS Design Team and can't wait to see more of your creations Saundra!
Hugs,
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

jessica said...

This is beautiful Saundra!! LOVE the easel!!!!

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Just beautiful!!! Congrats on your new DT spot!

Migdalia said...

Your Easel card is Stunning & Beautiful!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card!! I love the design and the pretty colors!! The flowers look amazing!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beth F. said...

Such a gorgeous card! I love the shape and layers of the card, plus those rolled flowers are awesome!

Diana said...

Your card is so pretty, love shaped cards and the flowers are awesome!

bcampers@msn.com

marg0006 said...

Wow, love the shape, layers and super cute flowers.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Sue D said...

Very pretty colors and I like the shape of your easel card and the flowers.

Karen said...

Saundra, I am so delighted that you've joined us! What a way to start your new journey.. this card is stunning! I love the sweet papers and gorgeous pearly flowers. :o) Your design is lovely!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

New Creations said...

Gorgeous card and flowers are so beautiful, just love it!!

Jen P said...

Love the colors used in the card. Your flowers are fantastic too!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh Wow! this is sooo pretty! LOVE the flowers... but I truly love the shape of your card and that pretty paper.. beautiful! :o)

Theresa