Monday, September 15, 2014

Halloween Chalk Art ~ My Craft Spot Challenge

Hi there! I am back with another card today. If you would like to see my PKS post just scroll down.

My card featured here is for My Crafts Spot's Monday challenge.

This week's challenge is to make something using Chalk Art.


This was a fun card to make and all I used were My Craft Spot stamps and dies.

To get the chalkboard look I stamped the middle panel with Chalkboard Sentiments - Fall in Versa Mark ink and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I added some chalk smudges with some Hero Arts ink. The faux stitching on the top and bottom edge was created by using a die from My Craft Spot's Fancy Edges - Halloween and from the same set I made my spider web border. My spider web border is actually wax paper. I was using the wax paper with my die so that it would help remove all the little paper tags from the die but I loved the look so much that I used it.

The skull and cross bones, ghost, and potion bottle are all from the Halloween Shapes dies. I added a sentiment from Halloween Potions to my potion bottle.

 I added some Black Jute and Trick or Treat Sequins.

This was a fun card to put together!

To find all the details for this challenge please head on over to My Craft Spot.




No comments: