Friday, September 18, 2015

Birthday Wishes ~ SSS September Card Kit

Hi There! I hope you all have been having a fabulous week! Yay! It's Friday!!

So, I have had my Simon Says Stamp September Card Kit for a few weeks and I finally found a little time to make a card with some of the goodies.

I actually made this card for my sister's birthday. I hope she liked it.



I wanted my card to be a bit more grown up and not so cutsie and I think I accomplished it. All of the papers I used were included in the kit except for the black and vellum.


I stamped the balloons from the stamp set (included in the kit) on gold vellum, then heat embossed them with gold embossing powder.


I stamped the strings to the balloons with some Hero Arts shadow ink in Soft Granite and added my sentiment. 

The scallop layer of my card was cut from Craftin Desert Divas Fancy Frames dies. To finish off the card I used some sequins from Neat and Tangled that I believe was a limited edition birthday mix.

If you have not used your kit then it's time to get it out and play!! I love receiving these goodies every month!!

I hope to have some more projects very soon!!

Have a great day!!



No comments: