Friday, April 22, 2016

Sending Get Well Wishes ~ with Craftin Desert Divas

Happy Friday, Everyone! Today I am sharing a little Craftin Desert Divas inspiration on the Craftin Desert Diva Blog.

The last release was filled with beautiful flowers and I wanted to make one more project using them.


I colored the beautiful flowers from CDD Flowers In Bloom stamps with Copic markers. I did a lot of masking to get them arranged how I wanted them. I stamped a few extra and popped them up with some foam tape.

I added these to my background that had been cut with CDD Fancy Frames Dies. I used a piece of corrugated kraft paper and splattered it with some Mister Huey's Color Mist.


My sentiment is from CDD Wishful Thoughts stamps and stamped on vellum. This is a fabulous set of sentiments! I added a few enamel dots to finish off the card.

I hope I gave you a few ideas and inspired to create with your CDD products.

Thanks for joining me today!

Products Used:

   




No comments: