Saturday, August 27, 2016

Somedays... Craftin Desert Divas Inspiration

Hi Everyone! Today I am sharing some Craftin Desert Divas inspiration on the CDD Blog.

I am in love with the new Your Wish stamps and just can't seem to get enough of them. These genies are so much fun to color! I just had make another card with these cuties!


Seriously, I love these genies!!

My Card card uses quite a few dies but they work so well together.

I started with watercolor cardstock and did some inking with a stencil that I created with the Outdoor Landscape Dies. I, then, used the dies and vellum to create some clouds.


I colored this little genie and her carpet with Copic Markers. A white gel pen was used for a few accents and some Glossy Accents was added to her eyes. I, also, used my Clear Wink of Stella for her clothing.  I stamped the sentiment with some Versa Fine Black ink and heat embossed my sentiment with Clear embossing powder.

I added some Shimmer Sequins for a final touch.


I hope you found a little inspiration today!

Here are all of the CDD products I used today.



















No comments: