Tuesday, September 4, 2012

September Peachy Peek!

Hi Everyone! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!
 
This is my second post and my second Peachy Peek! Please scroll down to see my Scrappy Moms Stamps post. It has a Peachy Peek, too!
 
I know you all must be excited because this month's Peachy Keen Stamps kit is just wonderful and so, so fun!
 
 
Isn't this witch just the cutest! I had so much fun coloring her and paper-piecing her.
This cute little witch is one of the stamps included in the Peachy keen Stamps September Kit of the Month. She is just adorable with her cute little face!
 
I paired her up with a cauldron that I cut with my Cricut Expression and the Mini Monsters Cricut cartridge.
 
All the cardstock here is from the September Peachy Picks kit.
 
I added a heat embossed spider web and spider that is also new for September. It is f
rom one of the add-on sets. PK-130 Spider and Web. The sentiment is also from this set.
 
You can find more Peachy Peeks on the Peachy Keen Blog.
 
I'll be back with more peeks later this week!
 
Until next time...
Happy Crafting!
 
 
 

7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super sweet! Lee-Ann :)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a super fun Halloween card-that little witch is just too cute! Can't wait to get my hands on this set, thanks for some wonderful inspiration!

Glora said...

This little witch is the cutest. You did a beautiful job coloring her. I'm in love with the whole card. Awesome job. Hugs- Glora

DIANA L. said...

This is so adorable.
great colors cute little faces
DIANA L.



Gina said...

This is one of my FAVORITE cards!! Great job! Cant wait for this set to arrive!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome card...She is so cute...

Rosie said...

super cool card

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com