Monday, March 24, 2014

Carrot Basket with My Scrap Chick

Hi there! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Today I have a cute little carrot basket made from a cut file from My Scrap Chick.


This cute little basket from the Spring Basket Trio.

It was super easy and quick to put together and it is quite sturdy!

Check out all the fun files at files at My Scrap Chick. There is so many to choose from.

You can LIKE the My Scrap Chick Facebook Fan Page to see daily inspiration.

Thank you for joining me today. I will be back in a bit to share another project!

~Hugs







3 comments:

Carrie K said...

this is so cute!!

Sherrie K. said...

Love the basket! I picked up this file to, just haven't had time yet to make one! You did a fantastic job on this-love it!
Sherrie K

cindi wisdom said...

Adorable