Monday, March 24, 2014

Hoppy Easter ~ Scrappy Moms Stamps March Release

Hi there! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

I am back to share a cute little tag that I made to go with my previous post.


I used a new sentiment form Scrappy Moms Stamps newest release For Peeps Sake!

The tag is from a cut file from My Scrap Chick's Fall Tree Tag.

I wish I could tell you where I got the bunny. I've had this cut file since 2011 and I am just unable to find the source. It's a cutie with that Peachy Keen Stamps Sweet On You face.

Here's a look at all the fun sentiments on the new Scrappy Mom Stamps For Peeps Sake set.


There are so many great sentiments for the Easter season!

You can find this set, along with many more, HERE.

Now here is a look at my tag and basket set!


Love them together!

That's it for me today!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!



7 comments:

Karen said...

Oh gosh, I absolutely adore this set! The basket is precious and I just want to hug that sweet little bunny on the tag. :o) Lovely work!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful bothe the bunny tag and the basket are super. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

Adorable set!! Love it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Janis Lewis said...

This is so cute! I love it!

Sherrie K. said...

So stinken cute!
Sherrie K

Cindy Beland said...

Your treat holder and tag are just ADORABLE Saundra, Have a SUPER week my friend!!!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Adorable Easter card and gift combo!! :D

- Mel