Friday, March 21, 2014

Favorite Peep ~ Scrappy Moms Stamps March Release

Hi there! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Today Scrappy Moms Stamps is releasing to brand new sets of stamps and you are surely going to love them.

I made a cute little tag with the new For Peeps Sake set.


My 24 year old son has always loved marshmallow peeps so when I saw the peeps on a stick I had to buy them!


This little tag was created using my Silhouette and a background shape I purchased from the Silhouette store. The little peep is from SVG Cutting Files Cup Cake Chick Slide Card. I glittered it up with some Martha Stewart glitter and added some black cardstock to the back so the eye would show up.

My sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps For Peeps Sake set.

Here's a look at the entire set:



This is the cutest set. So perfect for all your Easter themed projects!  There is also made a coordinating shadows SVG file - you can download it HERE.

Here's a look at the new Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Teachers set: 


This set will help you show your appreciation to all the teachers who do such a great job with your little ones! Click HERE for the shadows SVG flie for Terrific Teachers.

 * Note: Make sure to have actual size selected when you import the SVG files into your cutting program. *

Our super Design Team, including out March Guest Designer - Brianna from Happy Scrapper, will have new projects using these two new sets all this week.  

Scrappy Moms Stamps is, also,  happy to announce that they are now stocking Super Strong Magnetic Disks in our store.  They are great for projects that need to close securely, such as gift card holders, treat boxes and shaped boxes (like purses).  


Please note - these magnets are very strong.  The easiest way to separate them is so slide them apart. They can break if dropped on a hard surface and are not meant for use by children!   

I will be showing casing these sets over the coming week and hope you will be back to see what I have created! 

The new stamps and these fun magnets are available for purchase in the Scrappy Moms Stamps Store. Hurry to get yours!!

Thank you for joining me today!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!

9 comments:

buglvr2010 said...

So cute! I love it!

Janis LU said...

Very cute idea! Thank you for sharing! Love the peeps on a stick, my husband will love these. I have never eaten one (66 yrs old) but do give them to others.

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Saundra - this is sooo stinkin' cute! I love the sparkly peep - adorable!! :D

- Mel

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!

readysetstamp said...

I love this cut!!! The little peep is so cute and of course the perfect sentiment with the tag!!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

jessica said...

This is adorable Saundra!!!!

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet. I love it.
Have a blessed day, my friend
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute tag to go along with this yummy treat! My oldest son loves marshmallows too! Your tag is so fun and love the cute sentiment!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Cindy Beland said...

Your tag is so CUTE, looks YUMMY!!!! :)