Thursday, August 11, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps August Guest Designer!!

Hi Crafty Friends!


I just wanted to share with you that I am Scrappy Moms Stamps August Guest Designer!

To say I am excited is an understatement!! I LOVE Scrappy Moms Stamps! I have been working on some projects featuring the 2 new releases for the month of August. You are going to love them!

Scrappy Moms Stamps is kicking off the release with a blog hop starting tomorrow. Make sure you come back to see what the designers have created. I know all the projects will be wonderful!

I will see you tomorrow!
Happy Crafting!!

P.S. If you would like to see some projects that I have created using Scrappy Moms Stamps just click HERE.

6 comments:

Shelly said...

How exciting! Congrats to you, your projects are fabulous!
Shelly

Jennie Garcia said...

Congrats!! I love Scrappy Moms Stamps too. Your projects are super cute!! Can't wait to see what you make!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Laurie said...

Congratulations!! Aren't their stamps the best?? LOVE them!!!
Laurie
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

Maria said...

Congratulations on being a guest designer!!!

smyiow said...

Congrats on the guest designer! Very exciting!

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

Welcome to Scrappy Mom's! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us.

coupondenise at live dot com