Sunday, May 20, 2012

Fishing with Daddy Layout ~ SMS May Release

Hi There! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Today I am sharing a layout with you that I created using some of the sentiments from Scrappy Moms Stamps newest release, "Picture Perfect."


I found these pictures of my youngest daughter and my husband a while back and knew I had to scrap them. They were taken 10 years ago when my daughter was only 6 years old. Has time ever flown!


I stamped one of the sentiments from Scrappy Moms Stamps, "Picture Perfect" set on the cloud. I can easily see this sentiment being used on a card.


The Remember this- and the line is also from this set.


I love the picture of my husband and daughter fishing together. It was taken from a distance so it was quite small. I decided to use a circle punch to crop it and then added a scalloped circle behind it.

That goofy face on my moose is from Peachy Keen Stamps The Cornies Face Assortment. I used 2 different stamps from the set to get the look I was after.


Here are some of the details:

Cricut cartridges used: Pooh Font (title), Campin' Critters ( moose and outside scene), Plantin Schoolbook (oval sky), Birthday Bash (scalloped circle)
Scrappy Moms Stamps "Picture Perfect" (sentiments)
Peachy Keen Stamps  PK-293 "The Cornies Face Assortment"

Patterened Papers:
My Mind's Eye "Twinkle Twinkle Little Girl" (orange background)
My Mind's Eye "Good Day Sunshine" (clouds and water)
Echo Park "A Walk in the Park" (all the greens)

Here is a look at the new Scrappy Moms Stamps "Picture Perfect."


These and so much more are available for purchase on the Scrappy Moms Blog.

Come back tomorrow for some Peachy Keen Inspiration.

Until then,
Happy Crafting!!



7 comments:

kim.scrapper said...

Wow, I really love this layout. All the different elements you used really make this layout. Awesome, tfs

Glora said...

HOW ADORABLE! You totally made that PKS face work perfectly on there. This is such a beautiful layout! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

liz at liz's paper loft said...

love your layout Saundra!!! just too cute!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So stinkin' cute! Your daughter will treasure it! :D

{{{ HUGS }}}

Mel

Laura L. Cline said...

This is so sweet and so beautiful! I think I'll have to scraplift this!

Michelle said...

This is SO CUTE! I LOVE the moose face and Suze is such a cutie!! What a great LO

Hugs,
Michelle

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, what a great layout!! Great cuts and love the PK face:) I need to dig that cart out:) Such a great job Saundra!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com