Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Here Comes... ~ SMS November Release

Hi There! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!
 
Today I have a Christmas tag featuring a sentiment from the newly released Scrappy Moms Stamps "Critter Crazy!" and "Christmas Cheer!"
 
I was going through all of my cards and deciding which I was going to keep and which I was going to throw away. This little dog from the Create-A Critter Cricut cartridge was on one of the cards I was going to throw away. So, I decided to recycle him!
 
 
I cut a circle and scallop from the Birthday Bash Cricut cartridge for my tag. As I mentioned, the little puppy was from Create-A-Critter Cricut cartridge. He didn't have a hat so I added one that I cut from an SVG called Nancy's Happy Holidays. I bought this last Christmas season from Lettering Delights. To the hat I used some Snow Writer and topped it with some very fine glitter and let it dry.

 
The cute little face is from Peachy Keen Stamps PK-757 Wide Eyed and Bushy Tailed Face Assortment. I topped his eyes and nosed off with some Ranger Glossy Accents. For his collar I tied some Martha Stewart twine and added a tiny bell.
 
"Here comes Santa Paws" is from Scrappy Moms Stamps newest release "Critter Crazy!"
 
 
 
On the back of the tag I stamped "For" and "Love" from the newly released "Christmas Cheer!" set.
 
 
Both these sets are in stock and ready to ship!
 
Head on over to Scrappy Moms Stamps to get yours and while your there check out all the other items that Scrappy Moms Stamps has available!
 
Until next time...
Happy Crafting!
 
 

7 comments:

Beckie said...

He's too cute! Look at all your extra details...stitching and dooldles...LOVE IT.

Be blessed, Beckie
http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
Stampin' Up Ind Demo

snappy scrappy said...

So cute!! Lee-Ann :)

Glora said...

This little pup is the cutest. HOW ADORABLE! This turned out SO cute! Hugs- Glora

Migdalia said...

The Cutest PUPPY Ever!!I want one..LOL

Pam said...

So cute, love the detail!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

He is so ADORABLE! I love that it's a tag, what a great idea! :D

- Mel

Georgiana said...

Super cute pup. These stamps are great...I just used Dancing in Circles.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations