Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Wrappings

Hi There! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!
 
I have been busy getting gifts together for my son who is in the military. He is not able to be home for Christmas this year so I need to get his box in the mail today!!
 
I, of course, had to make a few things for him a little more special and I get to play along with a few challenges in the process!
 
The first is a gift card holder.
 
 
I used Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More to make the pocket tag. I decorated it with MME Merry papers.

 
I cut the reindeer tag from Winter Woodland. I cut the top layer twice so that I could have my reindeer in white but the frame in patterned paper. I glittered the reindeer with Crystal Stickles. I added a felt snowflake that got some glitter and topped it with card candy. I added MME bakes twine to finish it off.

 
My next project is super simple.
 
 
I covered some Hershey nuggets with some seasonal paper that I had purchased at Hobby Lobby. I put them in some Pretzel bags that can be purchased in the Wilton section at Walmart.
 
I added a tag that I made using Scrappy Moms Stamps "Christmas Cheer!" I punched it with a circle punch and layered it on a scallop that I had punched.
 
I tied everything off with ribbon from my stash.
 
I am entering this in the following challenges:
 
My Sheri Crafts ~ #100 It's A Wrap
The Kraft Journal ~ Anything Goes
My Craft Spot ~ #76 Wrap It Up!
Ribbon Carousel ~ Holiday Spirit
DL ART ~ Thankful Thursday Red and Green
 
It's a busy week at my house so I will be back Friday with a little special something.
 
Until next time...
Happy Crafting!
 
My gift card made Top 3
 
My Craft Spot
 
 

13 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous I love the tag the reindeer image is fabulous and I love the colours. Caroline xxx

snappy scrappy said...

Both are gorgeous! Lee-Ann :)

Beckie said...

Great stuff. Super love the gc holder.

Be blessed, Beckie

GiGi said...

Ohhh! Love these!!! That gift card holder is fantastic...I might have to try one of these! You candy bags are super cute too! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

Houses Built of Cards said...

Gorgeous Saundra!!! LOVE that elegant deer cut! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Glenda said...

Gorgeous projects! Love the reindeer tag! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!
Merry Christmas!
Glenda

Mary Ann said...

Awesome tag,love it very pretty...scrappinggg.blogspot.com/

DIANA L. said...

Great projects and fun gifts to give.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Red and/or green challenge DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Karen Letchworth said...

Saundra: This is the most adorable tag pocket/gift card holder. I also love the candy project. What an awful lot of awesome creativity, and we're so blessed to have you share with us in this week's challenge. We hope to see you again soon.
Blessings,
Karen, Design Team Member
The Kraft Journal

Marge said...

Your tag pocket with glittery snowflake & reindeer is sooo CUTE and a perfect gift card holder!!! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Both projects are awesome Saundra! The gift card tag is fantastic-love the papers and the reindeer!
I have to make some of those nuggets:) Love this!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Gwen said...

Sooo so cute! Love these. Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

rockpapercricut said...

Great ideas! Both of your projects turned out super cute! Thanks for entering your projects in the *wrap it up* challenge at My Craft Spot.:)

Ally