Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Hello There! ~ Peachy Keen Stamps October Sneak Peek

Hi There! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!!

Tonight I am sharing a sneak peek of the October release from Peachy Keen Stamps.

Angelica created this month's stamps and they are absolutely fabulous!! This set gets me in the mood for fall.


My card was created using stamps from PKSC-22 October 2013. I stamped the bushel basket and apples on water color paper and then water colored them with Distress markers. I think I am loving the water color look. So fun!!

I fussy cut my image and popped it on my card base. The card base was dry embossed with the Cuttlebug Distressed Stripes embossing folder. I added some patterned paper from Simple Stories Harvest Lane 6x6 paper pad, some hemp cord and button from my stash.

The sentiment is also from PKSC-22 October 2013 set. It was heat embossed with white opaque embossing powder.

If you would like more info on the Peachy Keen Stamp Club you can find the details HERE.

To see this more sneak peeks of this set check out my fellow design teams blogs and the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog.

Thank you stopping!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!


6 comments:

janner said...

Super cute card. I like the water colour effect and all your details. Thanks for the inspiration.

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!

Missy said...

This is so pretty Saundra, I love the embossing at the top! Congrats on your new DT as well!!

quilt4fun2 said...

I love the design and paper choices with the twine and button. The distressed stripes is great. Super job coloring on the basket of apples. I love the water coloring.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

April said...

I love how you colored up the bushel basket! Such a fun immie!

Kim H said...

Saundra ~ BEAUTIFUL card! LOVE how you embossed the top portion of your car! The coloring is AMAZING! I so need this set!