Monday, November 4, 2013

Say Freeze! ~ Peachy Keen Stamps November Sneak Peek

Hi There! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Tonight is the last night of the Peachy Keen Stamps sneak peeks! Tomorrow all will be revealed but until then I have another card for you.


I love this fun card! I used one of the add-on sets for the cutie. The cute little snow girl, camera, and sentiment come from the new PK-1346 Picture Snow Day. Because I wanted to use the camera I decided to create a Polaroid frame in my Silhouette software. After I cut it out I stamped it with the new PK-1343 Cable Knit background stamp. The heart on the camera is from PKSC-23 November 2013. I added some stitching with my sewing machine, tied some MME Baker's Twine and added a snowflake brad from my stash.


All my papers are from MME Merry paper pad. 

The reveal will be happening on Facebook beginning tomorrow, November 5th. Be on the lookout throughout the day. You can join in all the fun and find all the info HERE.

After the reveal the stamps will be on sale at 7:00 pm est. in the Peachy Keen Stamps Store

Thank you for joining me tonight.

Until next time...
Happy Crafting






2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute...love the patterns!

Kim H said...

Saundra ~ Oh this is ADORABLE too! I LVOE all the paper piecing and of course the papers! EEK! You ladies are making it very hard not to buy!!!