Hi there! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!
It's time for another Peachy Keen Stamps challenge.
This week is a sketch challenge. I'll show you the sketch in a moment. First let me show you my card!
I just love this little chick from PKSC-27 March 2014. I stamp her randomly on some cardstock and colored her with Copic markers.
My sentiment is from PK-1378 Clucks Sentiments.
Here is the sketch and the guidelines for this challenge:
- Create a card or layout using the sketch provided.
- Design must be new, created specifically for this challenge.
- Must be a card or layout that follows the basic layout of the sketch provided.
- Link up by 5-13– 10:59 CST
- Remember, you don’t have to use our stamps to link up, but we love it when you do!
Head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamp Challenge Forum to link up your project for a chance to win a Peachy prize!
Thank you for joining me today!
Until next time...