Monday, October 13, 2014

How About Some Pumpkin Juice!

Hi There! Today I am sharing a fun little project for the new challenge over at My Craft Spot.

The challenge this week is "Too Cute to Spook!"

I think this little pumpkin milk bottle falls right in line for the challenge.



I found this little milk bottle in Target's Dollar Spot and I knew right away what I was going to do with it. If I had saved one of the bottles from my daughter's coffee drinks I would not have bought these and just recycled her's. She now knows to save me a few! :)

To create my pumpkin juice I painted the outside of the bottle with my orange paint. I found some paint that is made for surfaces like glass and metal. I cut the pumpkins face out of vinyl and adhered it to the front of the bottle.

My lid was painted with green paint. After it dried, I wrapped some Peapod Baker's Twine around and added a tag. The tag was created with a die from My Craft Spot's Halloween Shapes dies and stamped with a sentiment from My Craft Spot's Halloween Potions stamp set.

I used 2 circle punches adhered together for the top of the lid and stamped them with a sentiment from My Craft Spot's Banner Sentiments - Fall set.

I hope you will take the time to play in the challenge over at My Craft Spot.

We would love to see your cute Halloween projects!

Head on over to My Craft Spot for more inspiration and all the challenge guidelines.

1 comment:

Sherrie K. said...

Love your pumpkin juice project! Wow, the face is super cool and love the adorable tag and fun twine!
Sherrie K