Thursday, August 6, 2015

You Bake Me Happy!!

Hi there! I am back today to share a quick card I made today.


I used a cute file from KaDoodle Bug Designs called Little Cookie Monster and cut him with my Silhouette Cameo. For the glass of milk I used some vellum to give it more of transparent appearance. I just hid the glue under strategic places so that the recipient can't see it.  I love Melissa's designs. Many of them come with a bottom template that makes putting them together so easy. If you haven't tried one of her files you can always go and grab one of her FREEBIEs to give it a try.

I paired this cutie with a sentiment from Craftin Desert Divas Baked With Love stamps. I also used the new Fancy Frames Dies from CDD. These will be available for purchase tomorrow.

That's it for me today! Have a good night!





4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cute!!!

Karen said...

This is adorable, Saundra! I love the darling cookie monster and your vellum use for the glass. This bakes my heart happy! :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Scrapper69 said...

Such an Adorably CUTE card Saundra! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Unknown said...

Love this little cute cookie monster. Awesome project. Thank you for sharing! Have a great crafty day.
Marcia