Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Autumn Wishes

Hi There! As much as I have fought i,t it looks like autumn has officially found me here in PA!

Now don't get me wrong! I do like autumn and all the beautiful colors that come with it. I just didn't feel like I had enough summer this year.

So, I am diving in and looking forward to all things pumpkin! HA!!

Today I am sharing a a cut little card. It features a cute little bear from KaDoodle Bug Designs and a few Craftin Desert Divas goodies.




For this card I started with a base that I die cut with Craftin Desert Divas Fancy Frames dies.  I added a strip of grass cut with CDD Outdoor Landscape Dies.


My sentiment is from CDD Autumn Wishes set and I added a few leaves and acorns from this same set.


This cute little bear is from KaDoodle Bug Designs Pumpkin Patch Bears. I inked all the pieces and added Glossy Accent to the eyes.

This card is perfect for the Fall challenge on the Craftin Desert Divas Gallery on Facebook. You should check it out!

Thanks for checking in with me today!!

1 comment:

Chriss America Real said...

Saundra you make me laugh! My husband was going to the grocery store and I told him "DO NOT bring me back anything pumpkin flavored". I am already sick of pumpkin flavored stuff and it isn't even October yet!

This card is just adorable!

Hugs,

Chriss - Scrappin with Chriss and Lou