Friday, January 8, 2016

Sending Love ~ CDD Daily Post

Hi there! Today I am sharing  a Valentine card here and on the Craftin Desert Divas Blog.  It features a few Craftin Desert Divas products.


I love creating backgrounds with Ranger Distress Inks so that is where I started when creating this card. I used Mustard Seed, Worn Lipstick, and Festive Berries on my background. Once dry, I cut out my panel with CDD Fancy Frame Dies. This is one of my favorite dies. I use it all the time! 


I stamped several envelopes from CDD Sending Love set and colored them a bit with Copic Markers then arranged them where I wanted them on my panel. My sentiment is from this very same stamp set. It was eat embossed with white embossing powder on black cardstock. I cut it out with a die from CDD Pocket Pieces Hello Dies.


For a finishing touch I added crated some random dots using Ranger Glossy accents.

I love the way this card turned out and I hope you do too!

These are the products that were used:

 







No comments: