Monday, April 18, 2016

Big Birthday Hugs ~ CDD Linky Party

Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Shake It Up"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget about  the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! 
The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!

Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x 6" stamp set
One Digi Stamp of choice
This is what I created:

Shaker cards are so fun!! I chose some Doodle Bug Design paper and everything came together from there. I used Craftin Desert Divas Banner Dies and Stitched in Circles dies to create this shaker.


The shaker was filled with CDD Trick or Treat Sequins. The colors matched perfectly with this paper.



I colored an image from CDD Monster Mania using Copic markers. A little Glossy Accents was added to his eyes and Clear wink of Stella to his spots.


Lastly I used the new Wishful Thoughts Word Dies and a sentiment from CDD Bring on the Cake stamps and my card was complete.

I hope you will join in the fun and link up your "Shake It Up" project! I can't wait to see what you create!

Products used:













2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Lisa said...

OMG...so cute!! Love the monster and you're right... the colors are perfect ...