Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Just A Note ~ CDD Inspiration

Happy Over the Hump Day! Today I am sharing this water colored note card over on the Craftin Desert Divas Blog.


I am definitely into the water color craze and can't seem to stop with all the water coloring! I used Distress markers for my color medium on this card and water colored this pretty image from CDD Home Sweet Home set. Once colored I cut it out and mounted it on fun foam and layered it on a scallop circle from the Stitched in Circles Dies.



The sentiment I chose is from the CDD Happy Thoughts set. I punched the sentiment out with a circle punch and layered it on a couple of tags from the CDD Mix It Up Dies

The card was finished off with a few dots from my gel pen and a little jute twine!

Thanks for joining me today.


Products used:




















1 comment:

Georgiana said...

Such a pretty flower arrangement.