Saturday, July 30, 2016

Welcome Little One ~ with Craftin Desert Divas

Hi There! It's my day to share an inspiration project on the Craftin Desert Divas Blog.

This is what I am sharing:

I made these quick and easy baby cards that you can literally whip up in no time with the wonderful products from Craftin Desert Divas!


 All that is needed to make these cards is a few dies, sentiment stamps, and some patterned paper. 

My card base color was dictated by the patterned paper I used. I layered it with some designer paper cut with the Crazy Stitched Frame Dies.

I used the new Tiny Treasure Dies and cut my pieces with various patterned paper and inked around all the edges with some Vintage Photo Distress Ink.


For my little girl card I added a flower to the onsie from the Crazy Stitched Frame Dies and a few little buttons on the shoes for some detail.


For my boy version I added a star from the Pocket Pieces Hello Dies and a bit of Baker's Twine to the shoes.



To finish the cards off I used the adorable sentiment from Sugar & Spice.

And there you have it! Super easy but, oh, so cute!

Thanks for joining me today!




No comments: