Thursday, March 23, 2017

Happy Planner March 27 - April 2

Hey there! Long time, no see! I have been taking a little break from posting. Life is a bit busy these days but I am hoping to get back to sharing as things slow down.

I finally did a spread in my Happy Planner and I am sharing it on the Craftin Desert Divas Blog!

Today I am featuring the new Norse Warriors stamps that were just released this month.


As you can see I did some coloring with Copic markers, I cut my images out, and added them to my weekly spread.


 I love how CDD has so many dies that work perfectly with the Happy Planner. I used several CDD products that I will list below.


Here is a little close up of my Viking warriors and I love this sentiment that comes in the stamp set!!


I hope this inspires you to get out your planner and decorate it using your stamps and dies!

Thanks for joining me today!

Products Used:






















No comments: