For this card I used the DCWV Baby Girl Stack. My card base is 5x7. I layered the papers, cut my scalloped circles and pop-dotted them from the page. I cut the rocking horse 3 times at three inches from Paper Dolls Dress Up cartridge. Then I cut it again at 3 inches from patterned paper. I wanted him to be sturdy like chip board so I glued 2 of the yellow images together and I ran the 3rd one through my Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots folder and glued him on top of the other two. Then I paper pieced my patterned paper. I took some Color Box brown pigment ink and inked all my edges. I then pop-dotted my rocking horse from the scallops. I added some mint green ribbon that I have had around for a very long time but never seemed to find quite the right project and Viola! the card was finished! Here is a picture of the inside. I have started decorating the inside of my cards lately and I really like how much it seems to add to the quality of my cards.