The card measures about 5 inches. I thought it came out very cute and was quite easy to put together.
Enjoy your weekend!
Here is the recipe:
- Cartridge ~ Doodlecharms ~ I cut the cupcake at about 7.5 inches. I welded 2 cupcakes using my Gypsy on the shadow feature. I didn't want to use the candle on the cupcake so I welded these at the top. I then cut the cupcake again using the blackout feature and trimmed off the candle. I cut the frosting layer and used the hide contour feature to hide the candle and sprinkles.
- Paper and ribbon is from my stash
- Jelly roll pen for doodling
- purple ink for the edges
- Cuttlebug ~ D'vine Swirls for the frosting
- Sentiment ~ Inkadinkado Stamps
- glue dots
- pop dots