Thursday, October 14, 2010

Another Sweet Card

This card is for Cricut Cardz Challenge #46. This week the challenge is anything goes.
I decided to give this card to a former student who was very sweet.
Here are the details:
This card measure 4.25 x 5.5 inches. It is folded potrait style.
Kraft cardstock was used for the base.
Patterned Paper is DCWV
Solid cardstock is Recollections
Cricut Cartridge~ From My Kitchen
Ribbon~ Walmart
Sentiment~ Inkadinkado
Ink~ Martha Stewart
White Gel pen for stitching and higlights

10 comments:

Georgiana said...

What a wonderful card. I sure do like the way you applied your ribbon. It makes it look so attractive.

Great job,
Georgiana

jen said...

Your card is adorable!!! I love how you did the ribbon. Thanks for stopping by my blog...I have so many questions on the gyspy....lol
hug,jen

Tracey said...

Very Sweet card! Love the ribbon....I'm sure your student will love it!

flowerdisco said...

so very pretty and yes :) really sweet!

Barb Smith said...

Great paper and your ribbon looks amazing. Thanks for joining us at for our challenge.

Barb from Toronto, Canada
CCC Design Team #2

Joanna said...

Eeeek! That looks yummy! Thanks for playing with us at CCC!

Erika Valdez said...

I love your card! The ribbon is a great touch! Thanks for sharing!

Erika
cricutlove1.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Cute card, love the colors and it just perfect for the challenge!! Thanks so much for joining with us at CCC.

buglvr2010 said...

This card is just perfect! I love the ruffled ribbon....thanks for playing along at CCC.

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Nice cad. I love the way you did your ribbon.

Thanks for playing along @ CCC.