I made this card for The Pink Stamper Saturday Challenge. The challenge is to make a winter card. I just got my Winter Wishes stamp set by Scrappy Moms Stamps and decided to use them on the card.
- Cricut Cartridge ~ Christmas Cheer ~ Mug cut at 3.5 inches, 1st rounded square was cut on real dial size, with the width and height unlinked in my Gypsy, at 4 x 5.25 and the second layer was cut at 3.75 x 5. Gypsy Wanderings ~ Heart cut at .75.
- Patterned Paper ~ K&Company Pepermint Twist
- Solid card stock ~ Recollections
- Sentiment ~ Scrappy Moms Stamps ~ Winter Wishes
- Ribbon ~ This actually came wrapped around my stamps so I reused it!
- Distress Ink ~ Tea Dye
- White Gel Pen
- Stickles ~ Star Dust ~ This is put on the steam.
- Ranger Glossy Accents ~ I added this to the cocoa in the mug. It wasn't quite dry when I took this picture but I knew I only had a little sunlight left.
BTW, If anyone could help figure out why I can not get my thumbnails to link correctly on the inlinkz I would be quite greatful. I have tried numerous times but don't seem to have any luck.