Thursday, September 8, 2011

Teachers Have Class! ~ PKS Let's Face It Friday Challenge


Today I have a fun little project that I made for Peachy Keen Stamps Let's Face It Friday Challenge. The challenge is to make a little something for a teacher and, as always, use a PK face.


I decided to make a post it note holder. I know when I was a teacher I was always using sticky notes. The sentiments that I used are from my favorite Scrappy Moms Stamps! I used sentiments for the new "School Days" set.





Here are the details:

Cricut Cartridge ~ Everyday Paper Dolls
Peachy Keen Stamps ~ PK-560 Dolly Dumplins; PK-642 Boy Mates
Scrappy Moms Stamps ~ "School Days"
Cardstock ~ Recollections; Echo Park "For The Record"
Ranger Distress Ink ~ Tea Dye
Baker's Twine
Ribbon from my stash
Misc. ~ White gel pen, foam tape, ATG

I have a secret that I am just bursting to tell you all about but I have to wait for the go ahead. Keep an eye out. It could be any day.

Thanks for stopping and Happy Crafting!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, it has been ages since I have been over here. My blogger dashboard stopped showing me blog updates and never got fixed. Now that I switched over to the new interface it is working again. YIPEE...LOVE your little note pad. The little kiddos are adorable and that sentiment is so sweet. ;)

Dina said...

This is fabulous! hugs! Dina

Glora said...

This is FABULOUS! I love that you only used their heads. They are so cute!!!! I can't wait to hear your exciting news!!!! Hugs- Glora

Amy said...

This is adorable! Any teacher would be so happy to receive it- how cute! :)Amy

Pat N. said...

That is so adorable! Great job-looks so perfect!--Pat N.

HappyPlaceJen said...

Such a cute post-it note holder, Saundra! And CONGRATS on grabbing a Scrappy Moms Designer permanent spot! I love your work and the fact that you use Scrappy Moms stamps so much, so I couldn't be happier with their pick! Blessings on your weekend! :) ~ Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com

Diana said...

Adorable! Love it. TFS

Mali G said...

Once again you have done a wonderful job. The faces are just to cute.

Sherrie K. said...

You post it note holder is the cutest!! These kids are adorable and I LOVE the paper!!
Have a great wknd and can't wait to hear the news. LOL!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kathy Salido said...

Saundra,
This is absolutely adorable! I love the sentiment stamps you used. TFS!
Kathy
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

This is sooo ADORABLE! What a great idea! I know a few teachers who would really like this - I just might have to scraplift it for Teacher Appreciation Week! LOL :D

- Mel

Kate said...

This is such a wonderful idea - and perfect for a little teacher gift! When I was teaching, I had Post-Its on EVERYTHING! I still use them all the time!

Kim said...

love it! thanks for sharing!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Hi Saundra!

I LOVE this! What a cute idea!

Thanks for playing along with us at the PKS LFIF challenge!

Ruthie :)