Hi there! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!
A new challenge has begun at Peachy Keen Stamps!
The challenge is a sketch challenge. Here’s the basic layout for you to follow, but remember you have the creative freedom to flip it or change it up to suit your needs as long as the basic elements are all included.
- Create a card or layout using the sketch provided.
- Design must be new, created specifically for this challenge.
- Must be a card or layout that follows the basic layout of the sketch provided.
- Link up by 3/13 – 10:59 CST
- Remember, you don’t have to use our stamps to link up, but we love it when you do!
Here is the card I created for the challenge:
I had so much fun coloring and paper piecing this leprechaun from Peachy Keen Stamps PK-297 Kiss Me Leprechaun. He is just the cutest!!
My border was cut from a Silhouette file and my paper is from Echo Park's Times and Seasons.
Other items used:
Hero Arts Pearls
Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Make sure to link up your project on the Peachy Keen Challenge Forum. We cannot wait to see what you create with your Peachy Keen Stamps!
Don't forget tonight begins Peachy Keen Stamps Sneak Peeks! You are going to love this month's release. I'll be back later to share!
Thank you for joining me today!
Until next time...