Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Happy Bark Day!

Hi There! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Today I am sharing a project that I created for the current Paper Smooches Designer Drafts challenge.


I haven't participated in any challenges for a while and thought this would be fun!

This week's challenge is a sketch challenge.


I decided to create a tag.


For my tag I used the cute little dog and sentiment from Paper Smooches "Birthday Buddies" set. 


I colored my puppy with Copic markers and heat embossed the sentiment and little stars with white embossing powder.

Other items used:

Echo Park Bundle of Joy Boy 6x6 paper pad
Washi Tape
Fiscars edge punch
The Twinery Baker's Twine
Ribbon
Ranger Distress Ink in Vintage Photo

I hope you like my tag as much as I had fun putting it together! You can join in the challenge HERE.

Thank you for joining me today.

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!










7 comments:

jessica said...

This tag is just as cute as can be! Love that adorable pup and your coloring is amazing!!!!!
Such a fun take on the sketch!
AWESOME job!

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER FUN tag my friend, LOVE IT!!! :)

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Your coloring is Amazing - love your tag! Thanks for playing with us at SPARKS, hugs, Karin

CherylB said...

Yea!!! I was asked on too...this will be so much fun. Another whole group of crafty friends to get to know! Congrats!

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG!! This is such a SWEET Tag!! I LOVE the Design and your coloring!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Kylie said...

Your tag is so cute!

Isha Gupta said...

Love your tag and your coloring. Great take on the sketch too. Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge.