Monday, November 10, 2014

Counting Blessings ~ My Craft Spot Monday Challenge

Hi There! I am here to share with you the card I created for My Craft Spot's Monday Challenge.

This week's challenge is Sequins!

I love sequins and think they are so fun!


I had this fun paper sitting on my craft desk for a few weeks now and finally used it. My designer paper is from Doodlebug's Friendly Forrest. It is so fun and I love the colors!

Since the challenge is sequins I knew I wanted to make a shaker card.


I used My Craft Spot's Scrapping Life Cards metal dies to create my shaker. I stamped the inside with My Craft Spot's Happy Thanksgiving stamp set using Momento Rick Cocoa ink and Color Box Purple pigment ink. I filled my shaker with My Craft Spot's Orange Creamsicle, Perfectly Purple, Chocolate Sundae, and Pumpkin sequins.


I added this cute little fox from the Create A Critter Cricut cartridge. The eyes were stamped from Peachy Keen Stamps PK-640 Princess Face Assortment. I finished the card off with some purple ribbon I had in my stash and a few more sequins.

We would love for you to join us in the challenge this week. Head on over to My Craft Spot to check out the guidelines and see what the other designer's have created.

Thanks for joining me today!




2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Saundra, your card is adorable! The foxy is so sweet and how fun to make your card extra special by making it a shaker card! So cute!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K