Friday, November 21, 2014

It's Christmas Y'All! ~ Peachy Keen Stamps Release and Hop

Hi There! I am back today to sharing one last project using this month's Peachy Keen Stamps Release.

I had so much fun making this card and love the way it came out.



Isn't it just awesome! I used the new PK-1437 Square Cow Print and  PK-1438 Square Bandana Basic background stamps. My boot and holly come from PK-1442 Cowboy Christmas. I colored them with Copic markers and added a little bit of sparkle with my Spica pen.

My sentiment is from PK-1449 Holiday Sentiments. I added some twine and the card was complete.

These stamps are available for purchase today in the Peachy Keen Stamps Shop. Go grab yours!

Facebook Hop Alert!

For this release we are having a Facebook Hop with a wonder prize!

It's a $50 Peachy Keen Stamps Gift Certificate!! Yee Haw!!

Head on over to Emily's Facebook Page to get started on the hop!

Thank you for joining me today!


4 comments:

Christine Kiehl said...

What a delightful card you crafted with the new release products! I love the bandana! Awesome!

Roberta Stevenson said...

What a beautiful card Saundra! Love your design!

Michelle said...

Nice job. Thanks for sharing!

quilt4fun2 said...

That is one pretty Christmas boot. Great job coloring and shading. The background stamps are very cool too.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com