Friday, March 27, 2015

My Favorite Chick and a Bit of News

Hi there! I am so excited to share some news with you today!

Recently, I was asked to join the KaDoodle Bug Designs design team! Woo Hoo!

In honor of this announcement I made a super quick and fun shaped card.


Oh my! This file is super adorable! This file is currently a Freebie from KaDoodle Bug Designs called Eggie Buddies - Peep Chick. It's still free as of this morning so if you want it you may want to hurry over to KaDoodle Bug Designs to get yours!

As, I said, I created a shaped card with the file using my Silhouette Cameo software. 

For the bunny peep, I cut it in blue cardstock, inked it with some Peacock Feathers Distress ink, and ran it through my Xyron sticker maker facing down so that I could add some glitter to it. I really wanted it to look like it was coated with sugar. The glitter I used is actually called Sugar Coating, so it was perfect. I added a few enamel dots for the face.

The chick is paper-pieced pretty much the way it is meant to be. I just added some inking to my edges and a few highlights with my white gel pen and popped her up with some foam tape.


I want to thank Melissa for this opportunity to work with her designs! I am excited to be part of the team!

There is a Facebook Hop today and tomorrow so make sure to join in!


For more info on the hop head on over to the KaDoodle Bug Designs Fan Page.

Have a great weekend, everyone!


1 comment:

jessica said...

This is super adorable Saundra! Congrats!!! Looking forward to seeing more of your AWESOME projects!
Happy Friday! Hope you have a GREAT weekend!