Monday, April 6, 2015

Happy Birthday Birdie! ~ Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party

Hi there! I hope you all has a wonderful Easter! Mine was a quiet one spent with family.



Today is the Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!! Welcome to our mid post for this weeks "Anything Goes" challenge.


For this challenge I went with a Birthday theme. You can never have too many birthday cards on hand.


This card is featuring the cute Eggie Buddies - Birthday Chicks cute file from KaDoodle Bug Designs. I paper-pieced it after I inked it all up with Distress Ink.

The stars are from Craftin Desert Divas new Banner Dies set. I love the new dies and hope you will check them out.


My sentiment comes from Craftin Desert Divas Bring On the Cake set.

I added some Baker's Twine and a little bling to finish off the card.

Here is another look at this cute chick!


Love it!


 Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along. 
This week we have some fabulous sponsors.

One Free Stamp

$25 gift Card

To link up your "Anything Goes" project go on over to Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party page to get all the details!

For more inspiration and to share your Craftin Desert Divas projects join the Craftin Desert Divas Gallery on Facebook.





4 comments:

Lizzy Smith said...

OH my goodness!! This is so so sooooo cute!! I absolutely love it!! xx Lizzy

snappy scrappy said...

Soooo darn cute...LOVE it!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute cut file! The birthday chick couldn't be cuter! I love the papers you used:) SO cute Saundra!
Sherrie K

Miskqui Majik Crochet Creations! said...

All the cards are AWE.AMAZING! Always love the hello sunshine card which always brings a smile to the recipient! They all (stamps/SVG ) are darling and wanted everything in the stores! Lol. Am new to ranger ink glossy (live out in the boondocks with all the bug-z) and I use the distressed ink pads and markers....but you threw me with the glossy Ranger ??? Ink??? Can you please share how to use and on what kind of paper (watercolor)??? Thank you for your great inspiration!!!

Lori C.
Miskquimajik