This is an A2 (4 1/4 x 5 1/2) size tri-fold card. I started off with a 4 1/4 x 11 inch piece od cardstock and scored it at 2" and turned my cardstock around and scored it at 3 1/2". I then made a pocket with the scored 2" side. You can see that in this picure:
I want to send this to my niece and nephew since I do not live near enough to give them some goodies. I got this pocket idea from Dorcas over at 4craftyangels. She has some really cute ideas. Visit her some time.
Ok! Here are the details:
- Cricut cartridge is Paper Doll Dress up~ Frankenstien
- Patterned Paper~ K&Company Spook Tacular
- Solid Cardsock~ Recollections
- Martha Stwert~ Drippy Goo punch
- Sentiment~ Computer generated
- Black twine
- glue dots
- foam tape
Thanks for stopping by!