I put together this cute bag for the Peachy Keen "Let's Face It" Challenge. This is their first challenge and it is definately fun! Make sure you check it out.
Isn't my little boy cute! Here are the details:
- Cricut Cartridges used: Mini Monsters~ Bag, I used the hide contour feature on my Gypsy to hide the face. Paper Doll Dress Up~ Pumpkin Boy
- Peachy Keen Stamps~ Critter Faces in medium~ You can find them here: PK-754
- Patterned Paper ~ K&Company Spooktacular line
- Solid cardstock ~ Recollections
- Ribbon ~ Walmart (last year)
- pink chalk for the cheeks
- white gel pen for a little detail
- Ranger Distress ink~ Tea Dye
- foam tape~ I popped the boy up from the bag and I also popped the bottom of the pumpkin costume.
My lighting was not the best but I think you get the idea.
Thanks for taking the time to look.